Cathedral View Apartments are Failte Ireland approved self-catering apartments set in the elegant surroundings of Keon’s Terrace, opposite St. Mel’s Cathedral.
Our stylish apartments offer the highest level of comfort and flexibility. Each first floor apartment has its own private entrance and is decorated in a warm contemporary style. We aim to ensure that your stay with us is an enjoyable experience. Avail of local inputs and advice before and during your stay in addition to on-site supports. Enhance your stay or surprise someone special by arranging little extras to your reservation, which can be delivered to your apartment ready for your arrival. Guests at The Cathedral View Apartments have included, corporate and business guests, tourist and leisure travellers, families, couples and individuals.
Apartment Facilities Include…
- One and two bedroom suites.
- Cathedral view or balcony garden view.
- Weekly housekeeping service.
- Fully-fitted, well-equipped kitchen.
- Quality beds and bed linen.
- Cot or extra bed for children available on request.
- Electric shower and soft luxurious towels.
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Plasma TV.
- On-site parking.
- Secure bicycle storage.
The apartments are a five minute walk from Longford Bus and Train Station, one and a half hours from Dublin Airport and one hour from Knock Airport. Our clients can avail of high specification work space at the adjoining Business Clinic.