The Business Clinic offers a private and elegant setting in a modern environment to facilitate your training and meeting requirements.
Elegant Facilities & Location
- Listed building in the elegant surroundings of Keon’s Terrace, opposite St Mel’s Cathedral.
- Bright rooms flooded with natural daylight.
- High speed internet access.
- Presentation equipment including flip charts, projectors and interactive projector screens.
- Photocopying and printing service.
- Ample car parking facilities.
- Kitchen facilities (with outside catering options if required).
- Shops and restaurants in close proximity.
The ideal venue for:
- Off-site Meetings
- Board Meetings & AGMs
- Interview Days
- Taskforce Meetings
- Hot Desking
- Product Lunches
- Product Demonstrations
- Lunch ‘n’ Learn Programmes
- Corporate Parties
Flexibility of Space & Seating Style
Executive Boardroom: Large bright room with natural daylight and a conference table with seating for up to 12 people.
Executive Offices: Small meeting room facilities providing a pleasant interview or mediation environment. One-to-one or up to 4 people. Ideal as a break out room during training.
Training Room: Open plan/flexible set up with seating for up to 15 people.
Hot Desk: Plug and play solution for remote workers – allowing you to be immediately productive. Minimum of half-day booking.
eWorking: Plug and play solution to remote working.
Dining Room: Our boardroom transforms into a private dining room facilitating business and entertainment needs.
Rent a Floor: Exclusive use of all facilities for your business needs.
Rent Entire House: Executive boardroom, training room, executive offices. Create your own event.
The Business Clinic is a five minute walk from Longford Bus and Train Station, one and a half hours from Dublin Airport and one hour from Knock Airport. Our clients can avail of accommodation at the adjoining Cathedral View Apartments.